Hey, hey there my lovelies! I thought I’d quickly share this crazy & recent obsession of mine! It seems to me that every morning when I’m getting ready for work… I’m picking up certain products in general. The other day it all CLICKED! Basically, I seem to be drawn to gorgeous scented make-up!
Although smell is one of the hardest things (ever) to describe, I’ll try my best to give you a run down of my top 5 scented make-up bits.
1. Lasting Colour Lip Stick, Collection 2000 (RRP £2.99) – I have two different colours in these & they smell divine! They smell like GUMMY WORMS… It’s like having sweets on your lips, you can’t really go wrong.
2. Délice de Poudre Bronzing Powder, Bourjois (RRP £6.99) – This is possibly the best matte bronzer out there in drugstores/chemists! Not only does it not break the bank but it also smells like CHOCOLATE! Okay, fair enough it doesn’t smell exactly like Lindt or Galaxy, but you can tell it’s got some chocolate smelling elements in there
3. Girl Meets Pearl, Benefit (RRP: £24.50) – I’ve only got a travel size of this so not sure how much it exactly is but this little baby not only acts as a highlighter but it also smells like SHERBET! Do you remember those really long, rainbow sherbet straw things? Exactly that! It makes me want to eat it so bad
4. Bella Bamba, Benefit (RRP: 23.50) – I’m sure you’ve seen my post on this (… if not click HERE)… But this little blush, full of amazing pink & gold pigments smells like WATERMELON. A very sweet watermelon to be precise. Whenever I put this on, I can always seems to get a whiff of it for the first few hours of the day. I top this up on my cheeks for two reasons… For the 3D pink & the gorgeous smell!
5. Pageant Lip Tar, OCC (RRP: £13 from Filthy Gorgeous but cheapest, £8.59 from GENIE COSMETICS) – I’m sure you’ve heard be rave on about lip tars in my previous posts (HERE & HERE). Since then my collection has grown. Not only do I absolutely love these tars (even though they can stain), they smell uber MINTY. I quite like having mint on my lips, like Carmex too, it gives me a minty, fresh feeling (excuse the overused phrase, but it’s so true!). I’m thinking to do a lip tar post with lots of swatches for you all But will probably do it a little later as I think I’ve done too many lip stick posts recently
Do you have any LOVELY SMELLING make up I should know about? Not that I need to add to my stash, but I’m just curious as to what else is out there
P.S – I’m totally on a shopping ban this month (& possibly June too!!) – I’m shopped out for the time being… I sure hope I can do it, ha!