Please excuse the cheesy post title!! LOL I had the ‘Chewits’ song stuck in my head during doing this post. I’ve had a lot of requests to show you all how I do my winged eye liner… Without further ado & after figuring out the best & easiest way I could show you (with LOTS of pictures)… Behold… My tutorial on how to WING IT!
Usually the THINNER the inner liner the BETTER!
I hope this was helpful! If confused you at all, or anything, just give me a shout & I’ll be happy to help
* FYI *
- I used Zoom Lash mascara by MAC.
- I used SuperSHOCK gel liner by Avon on my upper lash line.
- I used ‘Eye Bright’ by Benefit on my lower lash line.
- You can start the wing from the BOTTOM line rather than the top if you wish – I personally like to start the top of the flick first
- I love to pair this look with a BOLD lip It’s a classic look that will never get old.
If you have any suggestions on blog posts, or certain EOTD, FOTD or anything at all just let me know dolls
P.S – For an EXAGGERATED winged liner, once you’ve got your desired shape, go over the whole line to make it slightly THICKER… Less is more sometimes so be careful, you don’t want to look like a panda